Re: How To Change The Message Font Size in Evolution?

Hello, Mike Chambers,

Thank you very much for your info.  It works for the message font for
Evolution only!!!  But how do I change the tool bar/menu bar font for
those application like Open Office, Evolution, Xmms and Mozilla
Browser.  These fonts look real small for a screen resolution of
1024 x 768.