Re: redhat-config-language

How about if you did a re-install / upgrade and selected additional
languages? Would that get around the problem? My sister wanted to add
support for Russian after I had finished everything. Not sure if this
would work but I thought would be worth asking...

Cheers,

Chris

--
"If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,