Re: Looking for Mozilla 1.3 RPMs

On Thu, 2003-05-22 at 23:42, antonio wrote:
> Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:
>
> >Can anyone point me to a source of Mozilla 1.3 RPMS to upgrade the
> >Mozilla 1.2.1 distributed with RH9?  I've tried the Mozilla 1.4b from
> >Rawhide and quickly found I could not check boxes on a familiar web
> >site.
> >
> >I need popup suppression with the exceptions option first introduced in
> >Mozilla 1.3.
> >
> >--Doc Savage
> >  Fairview Heights, IL
> >

> ftp.mozilla.org
>
> I assume that you can't check mailboxes with mail application of
> Mozilla: do you receive a Bad prxy password message or something like
> this???
> It is a problem for checking some passwords systems on mailservers (it
> is a problem of the servers, not of Mozilla): if you install Mozilla
> 1.4a you will not have this problem ...check such a problem in Mozilla
> Bug list.

Antonio,

Not "mailboxes". Literally, "boxes" you activate by clicking; the
desired checkmark appears in 1.2.1, but not 1.4b.

The general release Mozilla 1.3 from ftp.mozilla.org would be
significantly different from a RH9 version. I want all Red Hat's patches
and scalable font support.

--Doc Savage
  Fairview Heights, IL