Re: Looking for Mozilla 1.3 RPMs

Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:

Can anyone point me to a source of Mozilla 1.3 RPMS to upgrade the
Mozilla 1.2.1 distributed with RH9?  I've tried the Mozilla 1.4b from
Rawhide and quickly found I could not check boxes on a familiar web
site.

I need popup suppression with the exceptions option first introduced in
Mozilla 1.3.

--Doc Savage
 Fairview Heights, IL

ftp.mozilla.org

I assume that you can't check mailboxes with mail application of Mozilla: do you receive a Bad prxy password message or something like this???
It is a problem for checking some passwords systems on mailservers (it is a problem of the servers, not of Mozilla): if you install Mozilla 1.4a you will not have this problem ...check such a problem in Mozilla Bug list.

Antonio M.

--