RE: Update blues

Oh boy... after reading what you guys are experiencing, I'm now wondering if
I have made a mistake in upgrade from Valhalla.... The problem I have
encountered so far though is that phpSysinfo is not working properly....
and compiling some programs like sophie would return an error(something must
be wrong with the new gcc libraries)...

==
Peter Santiago         peters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My spamtrap address:   r34987y@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      'Ethel the Aardvark goes Quantity Surveying'.