kernel 2.4.20-13.9.athlon

hi I'm new to the the list but did see quite a few messages in the
archive regarding the above kernel. I'd just like to add my own
experience when I updated to the security release.

My SB audigy broke - well known
Mozilla/Netscape hangs on text input - also known.
X (acceleratedX) worked, but hung on logout
VMWare configuration perl script hung looking for non-existent files
shutdown hung while shutting down the loopback intface

I'm sure lots more thing broke, but quickly went back to 2.4.20-9
machine is ASUS A7V8X m/board integrated broadcom 4401 gigabit
n/working, with Athlon 2400+ pocessor and Radeon 9000 video

I assume these are being worked on as it was a security release
Dave