sendmail config for IpAddr=

I am just trying to upgrade from a rh 6.2 sendmail server for a gateway,
and i'm having a having a hard time now that it binds to an IP address.
When I set the IP in DaemonPortOptions to the remote outgoing IP, I can
receive outgoing email, but not local email.  and when I set it back to
loopback, it will work for local mail, and send remote email, but not
receive it.  If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

thanks..