RE: How do you Add Support for orinoco_plx

I was able to locate the Orinoco_plx drivers in RH9.
Location: /lib/modules/2.4.20-13.9/kernel/drivers/net/wireless

Once located the following commands were run
/sbin/insmod hermes
/sbin/insmod Orinoco
/sbin/insmod Orinoco_plx
/sbin/iwconfig eth0 essid "NameOfTheNetwork"

I then used Redhat's network configuration tool and selected the "Lucent
Orinoco and Prism II based PCMCIA Wireless"

The card was then activated using the same network configuration tool.

Wireless is working.  Now I need to figure out how keep everything loaded
after re-booting the system.

Bill,
When I ran "cardctl ident" I got the message "no pcmcia drivers in
/proc/devices

AAron