Ximian's Evolution: Error Message: Config DB

Hey all,

So here's the error I'm getting when I try to start Evolution from Gnome
or KDE.

Cannot initialize the Ximian Evolution shell: Configuration Database not
found

If you try to start it from the command line you get:

(Killing old version of Wombat...)
(Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase, not upgrading configuration.)
        IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0

evolution-shell-WARNING **: Cannot access Bonobo/ConfigDatabase on
wombat: (IDL:OAF/GeneralError:1.0)

It hasn't yet worked since a new install of RH9. (two days ago). I tried
reinstalling evolution, intalling all the -devel packages for GNOME,
bonobo, etc. I tried totally removing and reinstalling bonobo. Any ideas?

-Thanks