Re: FW: gnome startup error

On Mon, 2003-05-19 at 07:04, Bob Mclaughlin wrote:
> Gee, is my BO that bad.  I sent the following yesterday and
> got zero replies.  Do I just reinstall or what?

Several things are possible....

1.  It is the weekend and all the intelligent people are out enjoying
themselves and not playing with silly computers.

2.  Your problem is rather unique and the one other person who had it
hasn't read your email yet.

3.  Others have seen this problem before but are waiting for someone
else to respond.

4.  Yes, your BO is that bad.

I've not seen your problem but I have to ask the obvious question.
Besides looking on the gnome.org site, did you google?

Try not to expect instant gratification.  You'll come up short most of
the time....

Regards,
Ed

P.S.  It is Monday morning here in Taiwan....so #1 doesn't apply to me.
:-) :-)

--
http://www.shorewall.net       Shorewall, for all your firewall needs