Re: [OT] Epiphany - a quick review

I definitely can't use a browser without the personal toolbar folder
concept. Browsing, at least for me, is an inherently mouse based
operation. With epiphany I've tried dragging categories from the
bookmarks window to a newly added toolbar but nothing happens. This
could be a bug that will be fixed later. Also, the ability of galeon to
add bookmarks directly to a folder in your personal toolbar with the
Folder Actions menu is invaluable.

On another note, I was thinking of creating a rawhide list for people
who run rawhide so that we could discuss works arounds for current
rawhide problems... like evolutions brokeness in regards to ldap
servers, etc... Any interest?

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb@xxxxxxx    |