kppp user allow authentication and keybinding "hot key" gui editor?

I search the web about set a desktop keybinding
shortcut for a specific apps,
and found nothing in gnome-keybinding-properties
command in redhat 9,
but with gconf-editor command,
in /apps/metacity/keybinding_command I found registry
command_1 "gnome-session-save --kill"
command_2 "gnome-terminal" (add manually)
and I set in /apps/metacity/global_keybinding
run_command_2 "<Ctrl><Alt>t"

and it's work,
is there tool that more friendly to configure this?

my next question,
I want to limit user running kppp,
and authenticate user with their own password
while opening /etc/pam.d/su, I just found this
to let users in group dialup launch kppp without
password, and deny other users

/etc/pam.d/kppp
---------------
auth    sufficient      pam_rootok.so
### from su pam.d ###
auth    sufficient      pam_wheel.so trust use_uid
group=dialup
auth    required        pam_wheel.so use_uid
group=dialup
#### end ###
auth    sufficient      pam_timestamp.so
auth    required        pam_stack.so
service=system-auth
session optional        pam_xauth.so
session optional        pam_timestamp.so
account required        pam_permit.so

but I still can't find from get user prompt for their
password to launch kppp, not root password (maybe like
sudo auth)

=====
---
ichtus