Pick one

No! this is *not* an early "when-will-the-next-Red-Hat-be-released" type
of email.
We all know when that's going to happen, don't we? (more or less)

No, but, what if...

If the fairy princess, you know, the one with the magic wand, would come
to you and whisper in your ear: "you can pick one, but only one!
application, one that's not currently in Red Hat 9, and that application
*will* be in the next Red Hat release", what then would you do?

Which application, in your opinion, should definately be added to the
next Red Hat?

But then she comes back, and she says she forgot to mention something:
"Oh, I forgot to mention something, ahh...ehhh...your application will
only be included if you pick one from the current release which has to
go."

Which application, in your opinion, could be missed from the next Red
Hat release?

Although the next release is still some time away, it's never too early
to think and talk about these things, is it?
I know we could discuss these things through Red Hat's bugzilla and make
requests for enhancements, but maybe, setting up a thread in this
mailing list will make the discussion accessible to more people.

Maybe some of the Red Hat developers could chime in now and then to
reflect on the (im)possibilities of including a particular application
mentioned by one of the respondents in this thread?

Thanks

--Tino Meinen