Re: Perl install ruins vi!!

On Mon, 2003-05-05 at 15:16, rbragg wrote:

> My problem now is that I don't know what all that did to my virgin RH
> install! Should I just test things out here and there to see if things
> are broken, and if not just assume that my system is secure and in good
> working order?

Then perhaps a better idea might have been to rebuild the Perl RPM
package with threads disabled (i'm sure it's just an option in the spec,
or something as simple as that) instead of messing with tarballs on a
system that's supposed to run flawlessly.

--
Florin Andrei

"When ideas fail, words come in very handy." - Goethe