sound stopped working

Hi,

I've just upgraded to shrike from RH8. On boot, kudzu ask to remove the
sound device configuration. At first I let kudzu 'do nothing' to the
config but sound didn't work when I finally logged in.

Now I have no sound! I tried sndconfig, rebooting and running kudzu.
Nothing works and sound was perfect before the upgrade. Previously I
used the es1371 module but even loading that by hand doesn't work. Does
anyone know what is causing this? Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Tom

--

When I reflect upon the number of disagreeable people who I know who
have gone to a better world, I am moved to lead a different life. --