Linux on old sun4 architectures was: Re: RedHat 9 on old sparc

Dear Shrike-list,

At the risk of showing the bad taste of replying to my
own post, and upon further googling, I found the following
link which answers my original question regarding the
availability of RH9 on sparc.

Ans. I ain't happening.

See:
http://www.ultralinux.org/faq.html#q_3_6