Re: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

At 12:37 5/4/2003 +1000, you wrote:
> As constructive criticism, it took me a moment to figure out what you
> meant. I believe the word you want is "whining"; if not, could you rephrase
> the statement?

Nope, where I come from whinging and whingers is valid and commonly used

I believe you may have misunderstood my question: do whinging and whining mean the same thing?

its amazing how quickly ISP's clean their act up when
you deny them outright.. mostly within a few days well except for AOL but
there is no hope for those tossers and ewven if they did clean their act
up, as the senior network administrator I have left instruction that
whilst I am in charge here, aol will NEVER be unblocked, nor will yahoo
for that matter.

Ah, I see. Purely a technical decision then. My mistake.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx