Re: Modem sharing

From: "Michael Creed Jr." <mikejr@xxxxxxxxx>

> >Try this program:
> >http://firestarter.sf.net/
>
> >It will configure the built-in firewall of Linux via a graphical
>Interface.
>
> >HTH
> >Oliver
>
> Actually I'm not looking to share internet, I need to actually share a
modem. I want the windows users to be able to dialout to proprietary
connection servers for like batch data submissions and things of the like.

It sounds like what you want is one of those old and obsolete serial
printer sharing boxes that used to be around DOS machines in the bad
old days.

I googled for "Serial Printer Switch" and the first thing to come up
is the Aten serial printer switch model number AS-2515 on Snapper.net.nz.

There were quite a few responses so you should be able to find something
useful in there.

{^_^}