Re: Postfix features Was: Re: Help - have I been hacked

On Thu, 1 May 2003, joe wrote:

> Eric Wood wrote:
>
> >Does postfix offer anti-spam support at the connect level?
> >
> Absolutely -
>
> >For example,
> >MimeDefang can drop an incomming spam email during the connection thanks to
> >sendmail milter support?
> >
> Postfix can filter mail on any header regexp -
> your choice of posix or perl regexps in fact.
>
> No milter needed, postfix does this in a stage
> called "header checks"

What are the header checks done?
Everything, before the 'data' call or only from and to type headers
etc etc?
At what stage does it check and reject the subject or content type ?

--
-Res

lns01-wick-bne> ipfirewall addb reject all from aol.com to 0