Re: Compile Apache2 From Source

I'd like to second this. Successfully compiling Apache 2.x takes a bit
of studying. Look carefully at the spec file and reproduce what it does.
I did it manually, others modified the spec file to taste and then used
rpmbuild to build new binaries with the latest source.

Either way it takes a few hours of patient study and then a few more of
try, try again persistence.

Bob Cochran

--
Bob Cochran