Re: Not-so-instant ISOs (use BitTorrent!)

On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 07:39, Jesse Keating wrote:
> <snip>

> I've been informed by Red Hat employees that more bandwidth is going into the
> pool at midnight EST, and should eliviate a lot of the current slowdown.

That will be nice at current dl rates ill have it just before the
mirrors open up.  i think its great that they are doing this.  i also
think it would be a extremly hard thing to judge how much bandwidth to
allocate allocate too much and you pay for unused capacity, not enough
everyone gets 4KB/S

Dennis