Re: solved: persistant routes!

On Tue, 2003-07-01 at 02:30, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-06-30 at 11:44, Tom Diehl wrote:
> > On 30 Jun 2003, Jeremy Portzer wrote:
> >
> > > Why would you be running the RHL 8.0 version of redhat-config-network on
> > > RHL 9 anyway?  I mean, maybe I'm missing something here, but it seems
> > > that it's fairly presumptious to mix and match configuration software
> > > like this (old r-c-network, new OS) and expect it to work.  Can you
> > > explain?
> >
> > He is running 8.0. He asked here b/c he was unable to solve his problem on
> > the psyche list.
>
> Hmm, I missed that part somehow.
> Anyway, there are very few drawbacks IMO to upgrading to RHL 9, so
> considering that r-c-network is much better in 9, I'd recommend an
> upgrade!  ;-)

I would upgrade if I had the time (I already have shrike in another
partition), but I have a lot of services/servers running on my machine
which I have to migrate.  Every now and then, I solve one or so, but not
enough yet to move.  Yes I like shrike too, I have it on all other
machines except this one!  Maybe I just justified spending the time on
the move, because of all the time I wasted with psyche!

And I meant to say redhat-config-network-1.1.20-1 :)

--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
So if we don't all vote the same way, we'll be deadlocked and have to

		-- Homer Simpson
		   The Boy Who Knew Too Much