RE: How to prevent IP fragmentation (SOLVED)

Well, I finally found the trick:

/sbin/ip route change to <ipaddr/prefix> via <gateway> mtu lock 1500

This command will disable MTU path discovery and all packets on the route
will be sent without DF bit set.

The only question now is how to configure this to be permanent?