RE: php --with-mysql

Title: RE: php --with-mysql

Obviously

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Portzer [mailto:jeremyp@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 5:06 PM
To: 'shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: php --with-mysql

On the other hand, I consider it a huge liability as it reveals a large
amount of information about your system that could be very useful to
crackers.
If you do put it somewhere, limit the page with Apache (or other system)
so that only local users can view it, or perhaps password protect it.

--Jeremy