RE: Freeze of RH9 on Dual Athlon in SMP mode

Thanks for your input, even though it's sad reading for my wallet. I would
be interested to see if _anybody_ has been able to use this board with
Linux. Over at MSI's disussion forum there seems to be plenty of problems
with the board and Linux as well.

/Björn