From: Mike Burger [mailto:mburger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 9:38 AM
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Suppress the console output - pam_mkhomedir

I'm not seeing "skeltest" in my /etc/ directory...I'm assuming that it's a
script or program.  If it's a script, you might be able to do the redirect
inside of itself.  If not, maybe you could add "/dev/null 2>&1" after
"skeltest", just in case.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe