RE: sendmail redirecting mail to aol.com/rr.com/isps blocking dynamic ip's

For each domain you want to send through your ISP's SMTP server - add an
entry to /etc/mail/mailertable. Example:

# cd /etc/mail
# vi mailertable (add the following, modify to your requirements)
aol.com	esmtp:smtp.yourisp.net
rr.com	esmtp:smtp.yoursip.net

# make

No need to restart sendmail because your editing a database file. The "make"
recreates the database from the ascii file you edited using vi.

Now test by sending an email to a buddy at aol.com or rr.com.

Steve Cowles