Re: (no subject)

Oh thanks for pointing that out, I didn't even think of possible issues by doing it that way.  You've probably saved me some grief in the future, because I probably would have just gone ahead and done it that way if I had a similar problem.

Sorry if I pointed people in the wrong direction.

Cheers,
Adrian

* John Haxby <jch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2003-06-22 11:33:27 +0100]: