Re: List of supported printers

Glenn wrote:

My query also generated some snide, irrelevant and nerdish, comments.

Yep, that would be us...

I am running RH7.2 at the moment, as I await delivery of RH9, and I can't get my Canon S300 USB printer to print properly in 7.2. Either I get 6 point text on 1/4 of the page of standard letter size paper stock, or else I get nothing. I've tried specifying the S400 and the S450 (the only two Canon inkjet printers that appear to be even close to mine).

In general, printing support on RH9 is worlds
better than that in 7.2 - the list of supported
printers would kill many trees I'm afraid -
There is a long list of  Canon printers on the
printer config tool here, including the S300

Joe