Re: The mysterious disappearing text in Mozilla

D. D. Brierton wrote:

Can some of you check the following link in both a Gecko based browser
(Mozilla, Galeon, Epihany) and in Konqueror:

http://www.zap2it.com/index/tv/tvgal_poll_2003/

In any Gecko based browser most of the text is invisible, even (and this
is really weird) if you select View Source. I have been experiencing
this intermittently with various Mozillas and friends, including 1.2.1
from Shrike, 1.4b and 1.4RC1 from Rawhide, and 1.3 from Ximian. The
weird thing is that I don't experience it with Mozilla on other
platforms (e.g. various versions of Windows I run in VMWare), and so it
seems to be an artifact of Mozilla on Shrike (perhaps something to do
with how everything is Unicode in Shrike - I do only seem to get this
problem on pages using non-ASCII characters).

However, it is entirely possible that this is all caused by some weird
quirk in my prefs, so it would be really useful to know if all/some/none
of you have the same problem.

Best, Darren

looks fine to me with mozilla 1.2.1