Re: RedHat9 RAID woes

There's nothing wrong with adding an entry, I just want to understand
what it is trying to do that is failing, and what's up with the
duplicate label after it is telling me that the device is mounted
correctly?  It seems like it's doing a double mount. I mean I could
cut and paste in the raid code from the RH7 sysinit script and I'm
sure it would work just fine. Bottom line, there are some code
changes in the sysinit that seem to be less than optimal.

I've considered writing a sysinit that uses mdadm instead of
raidtools.  Which begs the question why isn't RedHat using mdadm?