.xsession-errors

Can anyone tell me the significance of the below .xsession-error messages and
how to fix the system to remove the errors. Gnome-panel had a segmentation
fault last night, but I do not know if these are related. I have searched
could not find anything relevant.

Thanks.

.xsession-errors:

SESSION_MANAGER=local/www.mm-vanecek.cc:/tmp/.ICE-unix/21623
Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning -1
Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning -1
Unable to open desktop file applications:///Internet/redhat-email.desktop for
panel launcher: Error reading file
'applications:///Internet/redhat-email.desktop': File not found
Extra content at the end of the document