Re: List Admin please filter ALL >>> "Shrike-list digest, Vol "

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, Joshua Andrews wrote:

> I don't know about anyone else but I think if it says "*Whatever*-list
> digest" in the subject the message should just be trashed!
>
> I know I can filter and trash it myself but why not save the bandwidth.

Probably because some people are actually subscribed to this list by way
of digest.  They're legitimate subscribers...why trash their messages,
simply because they haven't properly trained themselves to fix the subject
before they hit send?  Rather...they should be trained, not ignored.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS
telnet://dogpound2.citadel.org or http://dogpound2.citadel.org:2000

To be notified of updates to the web site, send a message to:

site-update-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

with a message of:

subscribe