how to get output in the initscript file

Hi

I'm installaing hundred of machine with the combination of kickstart and
cfengine and i have the following problem.

I make a kickstart installation and during the first boot i finish the
installation with the first occurence of cfengine.
As it s the first one it can be very long.
it s done by lauching a start/stop script in the level 5.

my script launch a command that generate lot of outputs but i can't get
any in the console.
the start stop script is named cfinit and
i got to the console the following output
cfinit and lot of time after the [OK].

Some people think that the computer is hanging and restart it.

I would like to make it more verbose

Does someone know how to do that?
--
Eric Doutreleau <Eric.Doutreleau@xxxxxxxxxxx>