Re: IBM Laptop & RH9?

This past weekend I loaded RH 9 on a Dell Latitude CPx laptop.  Went
better than I expected.  The only issues so far is that the NIC in the
docking station is not working correctly and I am not sure how under
Linux to setup the mouse and monitor to work both in and out of the
docking station.  Currently I have it working just fine when connected
to the docking station, except for the NIC.  Currently using the Xircom
card for network connectivity.  I believe I have the wrong options set
for the built in mouse stick and mouse pad.  But it works just fine with
the external mouse and monitor.

Have been searching for some information on how to setup some kind of
profile or method to detect if it is docked or not to reset the option
for mouse, monitor and NIC. If anyone has any pointers on this I would
appreciate it.

Next trick is to see if I can get it to work with the Linksys G wireless
card I just picked up.

--
Scot L. Harris <webid@xxxxxxxxxx>