Re: RH9 & Evolution-1.4 Howto?

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 19:33, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 13:06, Mr. Adam ALLEN wrote:
> > On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 05:47, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> > > Please, try dragging an hyperlink from the Summary page to another
> > > window outside Evolution (for example, Mozilla or Konqueror). When I do
> > > that, just at the moment the mouse pointer leaves the Evolution main
> > > window, Evolution modifies the Summary page in such a way that all
> > > Summary page contents are drawn highlighted.
> > >
> > > Can anyone reproduce this?
>
> > I've tried to reproduce the symptoms that you have seen, however the
> > closest I get are when I miss the hyperlink, and start highlight text on
> > the page.
>
> OK... Now, what happens when you drag an hyperlink from the Summary page
> out to another window? I mean, just when you release the mouse button to
> end the dragging operation, doesn't the Evolution Summary page get
> redrawn highlighting more than just the dragged link?

Not all the time, more often than not the behaviour is correct, there
were a few times when I managed to reproduce the behaviour you describe.

Debugging- or reporting this might be fun ;-)

The closest I have to it either selecting random text or working
properely is, no scrap that- I can't find word to explain- and the more
I try prove the initial rule, the more random it becomes.

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.

adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx