Re: RH9 & Evolution-1.4 Howto?

On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 13:06, Mr. Adam ALLEN wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-06-10 at 05:47, Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> > Please, try dragging an hyperlink from the Summary page to another
> > window outside Evolution (for example, Mozilla or Konqueror). When I do
> > that, just at the moment the mouse pointer leaves the Evolution main
> > window, Evolution modifies the Summary page in such a way that all
> > Summary page contents are drawn highlighted.
> >
> > Can anyone reproduce this?

> I've tried to reproduce the symptoms that you have seen, however the
> closest I get are when I miss the hyperlink, and start highlight text on
> the page.

OK... Now, what happens when you drag an hyperlink from the Summary page
out to another window? I mean, just when you release the mouse button to
end the dragging operation, doesn't the Evolution Summary page get
redrawn highlighting more than just the dragged link?

In my case, dragging an hyperlink from the Summary to the desktop (and
I'm running KDE), causes the whole Summary page to be drawn highlighted.