Re: -OT- Enterprise RHN licensing

Jesse Keating said:
> It's been discussed a few times, yet I can't find a clear answer.  If I
> purchase one copy of RHEL WS, is it true that every installation of RHEL
> WS
> in my organisation would then have to be subscribed to RHN?  Sort of a all
> or
> none?  Or can my subscriptions be on a per-machine basis?  One or 5
> subscribed, 5 or 10 not?
>
> Thanks, I couldn't find this info on redhat.com.

I suggest you start at http://www.redhat.com/licenses/ .  If you still
have questions after that I would suggest contacting Red Hat sales
https://www.redhat.com/apps/webform.html?event_type=contact_sales&eid=1 .

Just like the last time this was discussed, everything you get on a
mailing list is going to be conjecture and not worth the electrons wasted
on it.

--
William Hooper