Dell Latitude D600 laptop

For the sake of those of us who are scratching around trying to find
laptops that are genuinely RH9 compatible would you be so kind as to
post some details of your experience with the Dell Latitude D600,
please?

I am not certain of anyone else but this is what I'd like to know:

Specs of the device

If this is a EU, USA, or same-worldwide spec (I have observed that
manufacturers change components sometimes rendering something that seems
compatible not necessarily so from region to region)

What works out-of-the-box with RH9

What you had to make fixes for (other than the ACPI you are resolving
via the list right now)

Anything that does not work.

Thanks!  doc