RH9 Shrike in Schools & Laptops

Anyone on the list actively involved with the activity the RH9 Linux
activities in the Oregon schools?  http://www.k12ltsp.org/

This looks like an awesome model that we all should recommend to our
local and Statewide school systems.  Sure would help to slow the growth
of taxes toward education and prepare our children with a more diverse
knowledge of computers.

Yes, I know, M$ & Apple will fight the spread of this tooth and nail but
so what?

I couldn't find any reference to laptops on their site.  I have yet to
find a short list of 100% compatible 1GHz CPU-based laptops anywhere,
the usual lists are filled with "maybe's".  Perhaps the K12Linux folks
have not been able to find 100% compatible laptops either.

doc