From: joe <joe@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: shrike-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Apache, 2.0.47, RH9
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 16:25:41 -0700

Logan Linux wrote:

Joebewan
Note the icon next to the clock. Follow the yellow brick road and you'll get
all relevant updates.

Thanks, but "icon next to the clock..." Im using comand line only, I dont like GUI's in Linux, I want to "learn" linux, not update my windows knowledge...

Cute, but how do you browse the web?

I don't feel like punishing myself by computing without a GUI - YMMV.

Joe