Re: sort

On Thursday 10 July 2003 15:26, Tom Ball wrote this in an attempt to be
witty and informative:
<snip>
> Hmmm, if they changed the default then they should have added an
> option for a "non-dictionary order".  As it now stands, valid
> functionality was removed.  Oh well, I guess I'm moving to the land
> of "C", too.
>
> Tom

I know for a fact that Perl's sort is in pure ASCIIbetical order, not
sure what it depends on, though. If the original poster would like a
script created, I might be able to oblige him (not sure on a few
functions, but that isn't a HUGE problem, just might take me a while)