Re: Netscape 7.1

Okay, so to avoid further obvious questions, here are my steps.

$ cd /usr/local/netscape/
$ ls
chrome             libnss3.so          libXprt.so.1
components         libnssckbi.so       libXptl.so
Cool               libplc4.so          libXptl.so.1
defaults           libplds4.so         mozilla-xremote-client
icons              libprldap50.so      netscape
install.log        libsmime3.so        netscape-bin
libgkgfx.so        libsoftokn3.chk     plugins
libgtkembedmoz.so  libsoftokn3.so      regchrome
libgtksuperwin.so  libssl3.so          registry
libgtkxtbin.so     libxlibrgb.so       regxpcom
libjsj.so          libxpcom_compat.so  res
libldap50.so       libxpcom.so         run-mozilla.sh
libmozjs.so        libXpcs.so          searchplugins
libmozz.so         libXpcs.so.1        systemSignature.jar
libmsgbaseutil.so  libxpistub.so       xpicleanup
libnspr4.so        libXprt.so
$ ./netscape
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: No manager for initializing factory?

System error?:: Success
$

Am I doing somethig wrong? Root can use it no problem. Users - sorry,
but no cigar.

--
Igor Nestorovic
University of Belgrade