Re: Mozilla no longer prompting me for passwords on certain sites?

Mozilla Never prompts me to save password for my id on
yahoo site but i have noticed does so for some sites
which I think are weak (ex: does nt use SSL)
so I think its possible some sites are written such a
way to stop prompting passwords

PS: I may be wrong, since I dont click tick on the
yahoo login page.

Thanks
Rebel