Re: Got 2.5.68 kernel up

I just grabbed modutils, initscripts and mkinitrd from rawhide. I'm not
using initrd, but module loading on boot works very fine. I had to
modify the ALSA startup script, though.
One problem: rpm does not work big time. Completely broken.Gives aout a
message teat it can access the db4 files. Rebooting on 2.4 fixes the
problem.

--
Z <zleite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>