Re: mozilla input(accents)

On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 15:31, Alessandro Oliveira wrote:
> We brazilians do have the same problem when using US-International
> keyboards, yes we are second-class users in RH opinion. Unfortunatelly I
> didn't have time to figure it out what on the hell they did in order to
> screw up the accents.

I have heard repeatedly that this is an XFree86 4.3.0 thing, NOT a
RedHat 9 thing specifically, because of drastic changes made in the
keyboard code in 4.3.x codebase. I would sincerely suggest researching
and finding the exact problem before making blanket accusations of
blame. If you can indeed prove it is a RedHat specific change causing
the problem, or you can find the specific problem I'm sure that either
upstream XFree86 or RedHat will be glad to fix it depending on who's
responsibility it is.

--
Shawn <drevil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.warpcore.org/