Re: RBL blocking of rogers.com valid user e-mail addresses?

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Dennis Gilmore wrote:

> > This is true, most of cn and kr are blocked at our routers, oh as is br.
> > the filter list is huge for cn and kr because theres plenty of au and nz
> > and id and pk in it...
>
> does that mean you block au adresses  or rather than blocking say 203  you
> block the portions that relate to cn and kr   but still allow for au and nz
> addresses?

I'm in au :) so I have selectively blocked the .cn ip ranges as identified
from APNIC, I only went to that trouble because taking out 203 would mean
id not get off my own network <G>

--
-Res

lns01-wick-bne> ipfirewall addb reject all from aol.com to 0