Metacity Ignoring Mouse Clicks?

I've recently noticed a problem that I didn't notice in the beta with
Metaciy. It's a problem of mouse clicks being ignored on window borders.
I've noticed this with resizing and moving. It doesn't happen all the
time but enough to be completely annoying, close to 50% of the time.
I've had it happen with various evolution windows and gnome-terminal
windows. I move the mouse to the top window border, click the title bar
in an effort to move the window, and the click is ignored by metacity
and recognized by the first widget the mouse passes over. In another
case, I move the mouse to the bottom border to resize, the resize cursor
appears, I click, and it's ignored by metacity and passed to the window
below. In all cases, the click does get recognized by some other window,
usually with unwanted results.

I will file a bug but I wanted to see if anyone else has seen this.

Thanks,

tjb
| Thomas Baker                                  email: tjb@xxxxxxx    |