Re: Mozilla and Evolution

On Mi, 2003-04-23 at 02:06, Shawn wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 17:54, Marius Andreiana wrote:
> > Moz-land, or switch to another browser.
>
> Switch to another browser under Linux? I suppose you could say "switch
> to another browser that uses the Mozilla rendering engine."
By another browser I mean Galeon, Ephiphany or whatever else uses Gecko
for rendering. I think working on konqueror as a browser or gtkhtml (
now that mozilla project will put more effort in separating gecko ) is a
complete waste of time. They'll never catch up to gecko.

But, it's made here! and that matters most for some developers. I'm not
paying them, so I can't tell them to work on implementing other
successful technologies in their tools rather than writing your own (
which is fun, but not very usable ).

--
Marius Andreiana
SoluÅii informatice bazate pe Linux / Linux-based IT solutions