RE: RH9 -- The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly

At 08:27 PM 4/21/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Again, someone claiming woohoo because it works for them.  I rest my
case.

Oh, please.

Elton Woo offered you a different point of view, which in passing critiques your attitude as being potentially part of the problem. He took the time to explain himself and offer details as well as suggestions, and clearly aimed his post at making your life a little easier. His only "sin" was to suggest that you make some changes in yourself and your attitude towards others.

Unfortunately, your response clearly indicates that you don't want to listen, don't believe there is (or could possibly be) anything wrong with your attitude, and don't want to make any changes. Hence, you have clearly shown that it is not worthwhile to argue with you. Only my simple faith in the basic goodness of mankind, coupled with the naïve belief that an Internet-using, literate, computer-savvy individual is probably not an imbecile, leads me to respond to such an obvious troll. Perhaps you meant well.

In either case, hopefully Elton's much more diplomatic suggestions will somehow eventually ring a bell with you.

Cheers,

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx